10 Popular Floor Sanding Questions
There are literally thousands of questions out there regarding floor sanding. However, there are a few questions that are quite popular and are commonly asked in different forums. Let us try and understand what these questions are.
A few Question and Answers
- How many times can my floor be sanded?
- What grade of Sand paper should I use?
- Can I sand the floor by hand?
A: Well, there is no definitive answer to this question since there are various factors that you should take into consideration.
A: Put simply, you can use any grade of sand paper. You can start with the roughest 36 grade sand paper and then move on to the next roughest 60 grade sand paper and carry on till you reach the finest 100 grade sand paper for sanding the floor.
A: Yes, you can. However, sanding a floor three to four times can cause a lot of strain on your back and you may also find it difficult to get the right finish.
Some more Questions
As mentioned above there are many questions regarding floor sanding. These include:
- Can I use a Drum Sander?
- How do you do basic wood floor repair?
- What are the different methods of refinishing hardwood floors?
- How to find the best floor sanding services?