We Are A Professional Floor Sanding Company in Ham
For a truly professional restoration on your real wood floorboards trust the experts. Our experienced and highly skilled teams can bring any type of hard and softwood flooring up to the highest grade possible. No matter what its present condition, every surface we work on will benefit from our professional touch. We are the best in the business and with the expertise and skill of our specialists, we’re confident that we can makeover any type of floor to look beautiful again.
When you choose our company, you gain access to two decades of restoration experience in both domestic and commercial premises.
We specialise in all aspects of wood flooring restoration including parquet tiles, and offer a great variety of finishes. Sanding should always be carried out by professionals because this is the base of any restoration. Therefore any nails, flaws, cracks and other blemishes should be removed, repaired or replaced before this process begins.
We offer a variety of finishes including eco-friendly oils. Whichever one you choose, you will find that we treat your property with respect and our customers with professional courtesy. We are fully committed to restoring your floorboards to being the best they can be.
Call on The Floor Sanding Experts for a complete renovation service on all types of real timber flooring and staircases and receive:
- A free, no-obligation assessment undertaken by one of our team of specialists.
- Set prices that will never increase as the job progresses.
- Quality advice and recommendations on all aspects of repair, restoration, sealing, gap filling and finishing options.
- Friendly and approachable staff who are happy to answer any questions you may have on the process.
- Up to date machinery that offers a sizable reduction in wood dust particles, noise and general mess. There is no need to leave the house or close your business for the day whilst we work.
- Useful tips and recommendation on how to keep your restored floorboards looking great for years to come.
Please give us a call on 020 7381 9408, send us an email or visit www.floorsandingexperts.co.uk to arrange your free, no-obligation assessment right now.
Ham is a common suffix in Saxon-based English place names (Buckingham etc.) and means ‘a place on a bend in the river’. So it is no surprise that this town in the London Borough of Richmond is located on a bend in the River Thames. It first went on the map with the building of Ham House in 1610.
Today, like the rest of the borough, it is blessed with many open spaces particularly along the Thames, and has a very wealthy population living in mainly fine period homes. It has no rail or tube links but these are available nearby and there are good bus connections. The splendidly medieval Hampton Court lies just to the north and is one of the area’s historical delights.