Do You Need a Trusted Floor Sanding & Polishing Company in TW3, Hounslow?
When you need your hardwood flooring brought back to its original stunning beauty then call on the best in the business. We are a family run company with two decades experience in all aspects of real wooden board restoration, repair, renewal and maintenance.
We are proud to be the number one service in our industry in the capital. We have a range of top quality hardwood specialists on our team who are highly skilled in the art of wooden floorboard restoration. When you choose us you are saying YES to the best result possible, delivered within budget and timescale. If you are thinking that restoration will cost an arm and a leg, then you will be pleasantly surprised at our prices.
We have a wide choice of finishings; from the traditional to retro and everything else in between, we offer our customers a vast selection including oiling, waxing, lacquering and more. For more information on our finishing packages please look at our services page on www.floorsandingexperts.co.uk.
Customers are constantly delighted at the results we bring during parquet tile restoration. Sanding wooden flooring is what we do best, and we have the craftsmen and women with the skills to achieve perfection every single time with all types of real wood surfaces. During the process, we are normally unobtrusive and quiet so that there is no need for you to vacate your home or business premises while we work.
Contact us today for a complete renovation service and receive:
- A completely free personalised assessment of the current condition of your hardwood surface.
- Fixed prices that will never change mid-way through the work, and the work will always be finished within timescale.
- The very best advice on repairing, restoring, sealing, lacquering and any other aspects of our restoration service.
- Approachable and knowledgeable staff who work to the highest possible standards.
- The latest equipment and tools which produce far less mess and cause the least disruption possible.
- Maintenance advice on how to keep your beautiful new floorboards in tip-top condition.
Please give us a call on 020 7381 9408 or email to arrange your own free, no-obligation assessment today.
Situated over 10 miles south-west of central London, Hounslow is both a town and a London Borough. Its development is intimately linked with the growth of transport systems, being bisected by the A4 Great Bath Road, the Great Western Railway, the Piccadilly tube, its own bus station and overflown by planes in and out of Heathrow.
Many Hounslow residents originally worked in the area’s new factories but increasingly it has become a commuting address. In spite of significant improvements in noise emissions, properties are still adversely affected by the sound of low flying aircraft plus the threat of a possible third runway, but all this is offset in part by having the benefits of excellent transport links.